Hikobike Pulse E-Bike
The Hikobike Pulse e-bike is designed as the perfect city commuter electric bike; ideal for going to the shops, but also suited for riding on dirt roads and gravel bike trails.
The step through frame make hopping on and off a breeze, and the seat and handlebars adjust without tools in seconds to suit multiple riders. The Pulse features a twist-and-go throttle as well as 5 level pedal assist and 3 power settings allowing the bike to be set to a power level that you are comfortable with.
The Maxxis Pulse tires fitted on the Pulse ebike are designed for New Zealand mixed-surface riding, from potholed roads to gravel bike trails, giving you the ultimate peace of mind that your that your bike is hardy enough to stand up to New Zealand conditions. The Front NEX fork and suspension seat post give a smooth ride, and the gel seat ads that extra comfort!
- Rear wheel engine
- 5 levels of assistance up to 35km/ph
- Handlebar throttle - great for taking off quickly when stationary
- Weight 24 kg
- Step through frame
- Rear carrier that supports waterproof pannier bags
- Suntour NEX front suspension
- Kalloy suspension seat
- Shimano 8 speed, Acera derailer, Altus shifter
- 13Ah Samsung detachable battery with key lock
- Max load Weight: 130kgs